Agency has now accomplished 36 investments in 30 corporations
(Manchester, N.H., Feb. 28) — York IE™, a vertically built-in strategic progress and funding agency, as we speak introduced its fifth cohort, which incorporates 5 new corporations and two follow-ons to earlier investments.
“This new cohort of investments is really the epitome of what we’re searching for at York IE,” stated Kyle York, CEO, York IE. “These corporations have distinctive founding groups and management with a high-velocity, repeatable go-to-market movement and a big market alternative to grow to be massively profitable.”
York IE additionally noticed important progress and progress from prior investments inside its portfolio.
Fifth York IE Cohort
With this six-month cohort, which ran from July 1 to Dec. 31, 2021, York IE has now accomplished 36 investments in 30 corporations.
The brand new corporations inside the fifth York IE cohort are:
- HourWork (previously Syrg), which is creating an open-employment community with the mission to avoid wasting the American Dream for 80 million hourly employees, serving to employers recruit and retain employees. (Boston)
- Lytica, the world’s solely supplier of digital element spend analytics and threat intelligence utilizing actual buyer information. (Ottawa, Canada)
- Voyage SMS, a SMS market and message commerce platform for ecommerce manufacturers. (Los Angeles)
- Zippity, which offers area service software program to owner-operators within the dwelling service trade. (Arlington, Mass.)
- Naya, a design collaboration platform democratizing the design course of and unleashing the ability of creativity throughout the planet. (Boston)
The follow-on investments embody:
- Blustream, a SaaS-based, after-sale product engagement platform. (Worcester, Mass.)
- Pixaera, a studying metaverse for professionals to construct core abilities and collaborate in VR, PC and cell. (London)
“Previous to Lytica, I had labored with Kyle once I was chief product officer of Assent Compliance and have all the time been impressed along with his company-scaling data,” stated Martin Sendyk, CEO, Lytica. “As we strengthened the connection by means of funding and strategic progress advisory providers, I’ve been happy to find how precious the complete York IE workforce is and the way they honestly act as an extension of our working workforce.”
Earlier Investments Develop and Succeed
Since York IE introduced its final cohort in August, corporations inside the agency’s funding portfolio have celebrated main milestones, together with:
- Cyberhaven, inventor of the trade’s first information detection and response platform, raised a $33 million Collection B from Redpoint to remodel the stagnant and ineffective information safety market.
- Finmark, which helps corporations construct refined monetary fashions with out having to make use of Microsoft Excel, introduced new funding from American Specific Ventures.
- Stackshare, a tech stack collaboration firm, introduced it had surpassed 1 million builders with a profile on its platform.
- Flywheel, which manages information for medical researchers, raised $27.5 million and bought Radiologics.
- WEVO introduced report progress for Q3, with a 226% year-over-year income enhance. Matty Wishnow, a acknowledged trade chief, additionally joined the corporate’s board of advisors.
York IE Momentum
Along with the nice work being executed by its portfolio corporations, the York IE working firm, which offers SaaS plus providers to assist scale startups, continued to achieve momentum. The corporate launched new Expertise and Tradition advisory providers choices and added two key govt hires: Gregg Nelson, vp of gross sales, and Brittany Flanagan, vp of expertise.
The corporate additionally added three new advisors to its community:
Moreover, Kyle York was named the New Hampshire Tech Alliance Entrepreneur of the 12 months and joined the Boston Youngsters’s Hospital Philanthropic Board of Advisors. York IE CFO Janelle Gorman was named one of many New Hampshire Union Chief’s 40 Beneath Forty.
ABOUT YORK IE
York IE™ is a vertically built-in strategic progress and funding agency serving to reshape the way in which corporations are constructed, scaled and monetized. By Gas™, its SaaS platform for market and aggressive intelligence, hands-on advisory providers and selective early stage B2B SaaS investments, York IE helps bold entrepreneurs, operators and buyers on their quest to scale startups and disrupt markets. Play the lengthy recreation at York.IE.