WhatsApp is definitely one of the vital used cellular functions on this planet. The Meta-owned App is utilized by near a 3rd of the world inhabitants, with 2 billion customers, regardless of WhatsApp being banned in China, the world’s most populous nation. With over 100 billion messages exchanged every single day, it’s ranked probably the most used cellular messaging app globally.
Statistica stories that as of the fourth quarter of 2020, Kenya recorded the best share of WhatsApp customers, with 97% of the nation’s digital inhabitants utilizing the cellular messaging app month-to-month. South Africa (96%) and Nigeria (95%) adopted, highlighting the importance of WhatsApp, particularly in Africa.
Why it’s so In style
- Price – For starters, WhatsApp is free to obtain and use. Then, WhatsApp makes use of information connectivity to alternate messages and cellphone calls, which is significantly cheaper than common SMS and cellphone calls.
- Wealthy messaging – Not like SMS, WhatsApp customers can ship messages of no matter size with out counting phrases and leeway to ship multimedia content material reminiscent of pictures, movies, and audio.
- Ease of use – WhatsApp is very easy to make use of, individuals with most ranges of literacy can use the app comfortably. All one wants is a smartphone and a cellphone quantity.
- Machine accessibility – Being platform agnostic, WhatsApp could be on nearly any gadget. The broad availability of the software program is undoubtedly a major consider its recognition.
- Its personal recognition – The truth that so many individuals use WhatsApp fuels its recognition even additional as customers will usually use Apps that the individuals they work together with as utilizing.
Utilizing WhatsApp to Conduct Surveys
Owing to the place WhatsApp holds in many individuals’s day-to-day lives worldwide, it presents a sensible means to conduct survey analysis. There are a number of causes for this:
- Multimedia Questions – Gives the flexibleness for administering advanced surveys in wealthy multimedia reminiscent of audio, video, gifs, photos, and animations. You possibly can ship photos or movies for respondents to reply questions on and even get images and recordings again from respondents.
- Low Prices – WhatsApp makes use of much less information bandwidth making it cheaper for respondents to take surveys. The researcher additionally doesn’t incur direct cellular fees, making WhatsApp an reasonably priced platform even for shoppers.
- Response Charges – On condition that WhatsApp is among the most generally used apps globally, WhatsApp surveys sometimes have greater engagement charges and are markedly sooner to run.
- Versatile Query Sorts – WhatsApp works with a number of query varieties, reminiscent of matrix or grid questions with skip logic and randomization. WhatsApp additionally has no restrictions on query character limits and may make the most of extra prolonged query varieties.
GeoPoll WhatsApp Surveys
GeoPoll makes use of WhatsApp to conduct surveys in two most important methods:
- Cell-Primarily based Market Analysis On-line Communities (MROCs) – Utilizing WhatsApp Teams to collect priceless qualitative information to perceive goal audiences higher. MROCs are focus teams the place GeoPoll locations respondents in moderated teams to debate the subject below analysis.
- WhatsApp Survey Mode – Not too long ago, GeoPoll absolutely built-in WhatsApp as a survey mode. We ship computerized WhatsApp message prompts which can be coded to permit for two-way interplay with the respondent. This fashion, GeoPoll can monitor progress remotely in real-time, offering extra operational management over initiatives and making certain high-quality information. We will ship the surveys to the shopper’s database or GeoPoll’s personal WhatsApp panel.
To be taught extra about our WhatsApp options and the way they are often carried out together with your venture, please contact us.