At B-Inventory we do our greatest to create an open B2B market the place sellers can join with consumers to maneuver out no matter returned and unsold objects they’ve available. For varied causes, nonetheless, there are some forms of objects that we’re unable to put up for public sale.
All objects might be categorised as both allowed, restricted, or banned. Be taught extra about these classifications under.
What Objects Am I Allowed to Promote?
With some exceptions that we’ll cowl under, objects from the next classes are usually tremendous to promote by means of the B-Inventory platform:
- Attire, Footwear & Equipment
- Home equipment
- Automotive Provides
- Books, Motion pictures & Music*
- Mobile gadgets*
- Laptop, Tools & Software program*
- Client Electronics*
- Well being & Magnificence*
- Residence & Backyard
- Industrial Tools & Constructing
- Jewellery & Watches
- Workplace Provides & Tools
- Sports activities and Outside
- Toys, Youngsters & Child
*Be aware that some limitations on these classes could apply
What Objects Are Restricted?
Whereas the classes above cowl stock that our companions can promote freely, there are a number of forms of objects that solely vetted accounts are allowed to promote—we refer to those as restricted.
Restricted objects embody:
- Apple-branded equipment (cables, earbuds, chargers, pens, and so forth.)
- Samsung-branded equipment (cables, earbuds, chargers, pens, and so forth.)
- JBL merchandise
- Harman Kardon merchandise
- Beats audio merchandise
- Branded SD playing cards (such SanDisk and Samsung—generic playing cards are permitted)
In case you are excited about getting approval to promote any of those restricted objects on our platform, please attain out to your Account Supervisor or our Vendor Assist workforce for extra data.
What Objects are Banned?
Lastly, there are a number of forms of objects you could by no means promote by means of the B-Inventory platform. As a normal rule, this listing incorporates something controversial, closely regulated, unlawful, or illegally acquired.
Banned objects embody:
- Amway merchandise
- CBD oil
- Mobile gadgets (blacklisted)
- Digital downloads and product keys
- Dyson hair merchandise (dryers, straighteners, “Airwrap” stylers, and so forth.)
- Expired condoms
- Expired medicines (together with over-the-counter varieties)
- Firearm magazines and journal loaders
- Hookah merchandise
- Lockpick instruments
- Pepper spray
- Fragrance (impression or generic)
- PopSockets (or any manufacturers with this mechanism)
- Stethoscopes (Littmann or different manufacturers)
- Stun weapons
- Tobacco Merchandise
Lastly, please observe that these lists is probably not exhaustive and that objects might be added or eliminated at any time in compliance with the regulation or at B-Inventory’s discretion.
When you’ve got questions concerning something talked about on this useful resource, please contact your account supervisor or the Vendor Assist Workforce at present.